The Department of Computer Engineering is organizing a National level coding competition in associations with MentorrBuddy
Objective: The Objective of this coding competition – Code Predators is to provide a platform to test the proficiency in real-life problem solving and logical thinking skills.
- Booster (C Programming)
- Pythogorean Inertia (Python)
- Bytecode Pundits (Java)
- Each track has 3 Levels.
- Bronze level is to test the programming skills in one or more of the 3 tracks. Silver level is to test the programming and logical skills in one or more of the 3 tracks.
- Gold level is to test the real life problem solving skills and participants can choose one of the three tracks.
- Participants can enroll in more than one track.
- There will be negative marking for the wrong answers.
- Appropriate cutoff will be set for each level and participants have to score above the set cutoff to get the eligibility for next level.
- Based on the level cleared certificate of Participation, Bronze, Silver or Gold will be issued.
- The certificate will highlight the levels cleared out of 3 levels.
- All notifications to the participants will be communicated via e-mail and MentorrBuddy web-portal dashboard.
For any queries/feedback kindly write us at: email@example.com